It’s that time again! The Bailey Chamber of Commerce’s outdoor shopping experience is coming up this weekend. The annual Flea Market and Craft Fair is Saturday, April 22, 2017, 8am-2pm.
Head to 6488 Main Street, in Bailey NC, where you’ll find a large area — across from Piggly Wiggly’s parking lot — filled with vendors offering goods, crafts, resale items, and who knows what else!
There are a few vendor spaces still available. Vendor spaces are 10×10 for $10, which must be paid by setup the event morning. Contact the Chamber via email or call the Chamber Office — 252.235.6270 — to reserve a spot. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Set up for vendors starts at 7am, and the event begins at 8am. This event will be held on Saturday, rain or shine. Plan accordingly.
In addition to the flea market and craft vendors, the Bailey Chamber will be selling Spring Raffle tickets. To purchase raffle tickets before Saturday, call the Chamber Office for information on where tickets are available. Tickets will also be on sale April 22, leading up to the drawings at 2pm as the event comes to a close.
Spring Raffle tickets are $5 per ticket, which offers six chances to win a prize. Prizes include:
- ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx 5.56/223 ($500 value) — donated by Brock Equipment
- House Cleaning Service ($200 value) — donated by Merry Maids
- Mary Kay Gift Basket ($100 value) — donated by Rachel Rivers Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Bailey Car Wash – Detailing ($75 value) — donated by Triangle East Auto Center
- $50 Gift Certificate to El Paso Mexican Restaurant — donated by El Paso Mexican Restaurant
- $50 Gift Certificate to Mustang Country Gunworks — donated by Mustang Country Gunworks
Note that under the rules, ticket holder must be at least 18 to claim Prize #1. The transfer of the prize will be conducted by Mustang Country Gunworks.
Proceeds from the Flea Market and Craft Fair vendor space fees, and Raffle tickets, go to the Bailey Chamber, which uses these funds for Bailey community projects. Their projects coming up include the Bailey Pageant and Christmas events.
Ed. Note: The town is also home to the Country Doctor Museum, which is open Saturdays 10am to 4pm.