Bunn Fun Day has been rescheduled due to “efforts to minimize the effects of this outbreak.”
Bunn Fun Day is rescheduled for Saturday, September 26, 2020 (new date) from 10am-4pm. Activities and vendors will be set up along Railroad Street in Bunn, North Carolina (Franklin County).
Original article included below.
Applications for the remaining vendor spaces at the Bunn Fun Day event are being accepted now. Businesses and individuals interested in selling their wares, or handing out information, during this annual town event should apply as soon as possible. The fee for craft vendors is $45, for food vendors $200.
Vendors signed up to date:
- 3 Star Kettle Corn
- American Wildlife Refuge
- Bring in Sunshine (suncatchers)
- Bunn Garden Club
- Carolina Concessions (candy apples, fried dough etc.)
- Casa De Gloria
- Clay Pot Designs
- Color Street Nails
- Face Painting
- Franklin County Animal Shelter (adopt a pet)
- Franklin Co. Arts Council (local art show)
- Franklin Co Health Department (blood pressure checks)
- Franklin Co Sheriff’s Office
- Grandpa’s Garage Art (children’s wood stools, crafts, etc.)
- Jak’s snax & Gear (natural dog treats)
- Just Laci Boutique (legging and shirts)
- Katherines Kraft’s (homemade jewelry)
- Kona Ice
- Mary Kay
- Personalize it (key tags and wrist bands)
- Quacks and Racks (hunting accessories and “t” shirts)
- Tastin’ Jamaican (salsa and dry rubs)
- The Paper Bead Princess (jewelry made from local newspapers, etc.)
- Wicked Good Gifts (vinyl made items)
Note: The organizers are hopeful that a wreath-maker will sign up for one of the remaining open spots.
The rain date is May 2, 2020, and the event may be postponed in cases of severe weather. Vendors should plan accordingly.
There is no entry fee, and thousands of people come out to enjoy Bunn Fun Day each year. For those planning to attend in 2020, here’s what’s being planned:
- Live music by East Coast Rhythm & Blues
- Food trucks
- Food vendors
- Artists/craft vendors
- Informational booths/nonprofits
- Inflatables (bounce houses)
- Face painting
- Student Art Show by Franklin County Arts Council (including awards ceremony)
Proceeds from Bunn Fun Day are used for expansion and maintenance of Bunn Community Park.
Bunn is located northeast of Raleigh and southwest of Rocky Mount. The Town of Bunn website is townofbunn.com.
Source: Sherry Mercer, Town of Bunn
Ed. Note: Originally published February 11, 2020. Updated March 19 with date change due to statewide coronavirus safety precautions.