Donate Your Gently Used Coats
Contributed by Cindy Privette
Zebulon United Methodist Church and the Brown Bag Lunch Ministry are planning their fifth annual Warming the Heart of the Community ministry, which will be held at the Zebulon United Methodist Church on November 14, 2015.
We will be serving free, hot food to those in need and want to be able to give each person a gently used coat, blanket, gloves, or other warm clothing. We will need your help to make this ministry a success. You can help by doing any of the following:
- Taking a few minutes to check your closets for coats, jackets, pull-overs, hoodies, etc. that you or your children have outgrown or that you no longer need (all sizes are needed).
- Collecting gently used coats from your family, friends, and neighbors.
- Donating blankets, scarves, gloves or new socks (all sizes are needed).
- Helping us spread the word to the community about this event.
- Making a cash donation to help with the cost of the hot meal.
Donations may be dropped off at the church office, located on the corner of N Church Street and Sycamore Avenue, Zebulon NC, Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 3pm.
If you need items picked up or for more information, call the church office at 919.269.9408.