The Town of Wake Forest is inviting local companies interested in learning more about “doing business” with the Town and its community partners to a How to Do Business Networking, Reception & Table Expo on Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 10am-2pm.
Designed to connect attendees with purchasing directors and project managers from several state and local agencies and organizations, the event will be held at the Wake Forest Renaissance Centre, 405 S Brooks Street, Wake Forest, North Carolina.
Over 15 community partners have been invited to attend and share information about the types of contracts they award, their bidding and award processes, and details about upcoming projects. Among the community partners invited to participate are:
- NC Department of Transportation
- NC Department of Administration’s Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB)
- Wake County
- Wake Tech
- Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce
- Town of Rolesville
- Doors open and networking begins at 10am.
- A formal presentation and discussion is scheduled from 10:30am-noon featuring presenters from the Town of Wake Forest, HUB, NCDOT Office of Civil Rights, Wake County, and Wake Tech.
- Networking will resume from noon-2pm.
Anyone planning to attend is encouraged to preregister at bit.ly/HowtoDoBusinessTOWF. The event is free, but attendees may preorder a boxed lunch for $10.
Source: Bill Crabtree, Town of Wake Forest