By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily cache news content (information) on The Grey Area News’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to re-use, revise, or otherwise take any content on The Grey Area News’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Grey Area at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Grey Area News’ website are provided “as is”. The Grey Area does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its Internet news website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this news site.
In no event shall The Grey Area or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Grey Area News’ Internet site, even if The Grey Area or a The Grey Area authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such issue.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Grey Area News’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Grey Area does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Grey Area may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Grey Area does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Grey Area has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Grey Area News of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Grey Area News’ site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Webite.