On Friday, February 23, 2018, 7-9pm, the Nash County Arts Council fundraiser returns for the fifth year. Come support them at “Dancing with The Stars” and see local performers dance. Audience members will have the opportunity to purchase bids to choose their favorites.
Admission to “Dancing with The Arts” is $16 per person. Attendees will have the option to purchase bids (votes) for $1 each. The event will be held at Nash Arts, 100 E Washington Street, Nashville, North Carolina. Featured performers are:
- Angela Tolston ~ Angela’s Haven Salon & Fitness
- Brandon Medina ~ Nash County Sheriff’s Office
- Jeremy Hardy ~ Nash County Sheriff’s Office
- Joey Privette ~ Nash County’s Sheriff’s Office
- Jonathan Hillis ~ Nash County’s Sheriff’s Office
- Mistie M. Strickland ~ Nash County’s Sheriff’s Office
- Natalie Matthews Webb ~ Stillwater Kennel
- Pamela Gould ~ Strategic Twin-Counties Education Partnership (S.T.E.P.)
Awards will be given for the top fundraising participant, and for the best dancer — based on judges’ determination. Winners will be chosen from the participants above.
This fundraiser is organized by Michelle Viverette-Strickland, owner of An Everlasting Memory Monument Company. Ms. Michelle Viverette-Strickland also provides instruction alongside Professional Dance Partners:
- Connie Dupree
- Dee Turner
- Ed Brantley
- Eddie Sherrod
- Pat Donofrio
Judges for the evening will be Jimmy Speight, Judge Quentin T. Sumner, and Taylor Wachowicz. The Emcee will be Selena Bissette. In addition to the featured performers, there will be entertainment and an after-party at Spivey’s Bistro.
Tickets may be purchased through Brown Paper Tickets, and are $16 per person (plus ticketing fee).
See updates from the Nash County Arts Council on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NashCoArtsCouncil.