Released by Pat Wright, GroundSwell Pictures, Inc.
GroundSwell Pictures announces the lineup for the 2016 Indigo Moon Film Festival set to begin October 7, 2016.
The diverse line up includes animation shorts, student films, feature length documentaries and narratives. The films come from places such as Australia, Hong Kong, India and Kurdistan as well as our own community.
The entire schedule will soon be released soon for all films showing in one of four venues during the three day festival October 7-9. Individual tickets and Full Passes which include entry to all films plus exclusive access to the Opening Night Film Party as well as the Awards Banquet will go on sale 9/9 at 9am. Visit IndigoMoonFilmFestival.com for more information and updates.
2016 Indigo Moon Film Festival Films:
- 3 1/2 Minutes, 10 Bullets – Documentary 85 minutes (USA)
- All In – Student 28 minutes (USA)
- Aloha From Lava Land – Documentary 52 minutes (USA)
- Birds of the Sky – Narrative 12 minutes (USA)
- Boy – Animation 5 minutes (USA)
- Don’t Tell Mom and Dad – Narrative 30 minutes (USA)
- Fate – Narrative 20 minutes (USA)
- Finding Santa – Narrative 7 minutes (Australia)
- Gloriana – Narrative 9 minutes (USA)
- Journey to a Miracle: Freedom from Insulin – Documentary 57:00 (USA)
- Kalichaat – Narrative 70 min (India)
- Life Heist – Student 72 minutes (USA)
- Maffieta: Rise of a Female Boss – Narrative 17 minutes (USA)
- May I Die – Narrative 15 minutes (USA)
- Memories on Stone – Narrative 110 minutes (Kurdistan, Germany)
- Moms and Meds: Navigating Pregnancy and Psychiatric Medication – Documentary 54 minutes (USA)
- My Love Affair with the Brain: The Life and Science of Dr. Marian Diamond – Documentary 61 minutes (USA)
- Nessun Dorma – Narrative 94 minutes (Hong Kong)
- Not Alone – Narrative 10 minutes (USA)
- One Day on Carver Street – Student 4 minutes (USA)
- Perfect Houseguest – Animation 2 minutes (USA)
- Proud Citizen – Narrative 89 minutes (USA)
- Radical Grace – Documentary 79 minutes (USA)
- Radioactive Veteran – Documentary 25 minutes (USA)
- Relish Our Dogs – Documentary 5 minutes (USA)
- Restoration – Narrative 110 minutes (USA)
- Seagulls – Narrative 8 minutes (USA)
- Self Offense – Narrative 14:32 (USA)
- September Sketchbook – Animation 8 minutes (USA)
- The 100 Years Show – Documentary 30 minutes (USA)
- The Last Projectionist – Documentary 11 minutes (USA
- The Lover – Narrative 39 minutes (USA)
- The Orchestra – Animation 15 minutes (Australia)
- The Perfect Candidate – Narrative 14 minutes (USA)
- The Telegram Man – Narrative 14 minutes (Australia)
- This Kind of Love – Documentary 45 minutes (Myanmar, Thailand)
- Through the Treeline – Narrative 8 minutes (USA)
- Where We’re Meant to Be – Narrative 113 minutes (USA)
Of the USA films selected for the festival, four NC Filmmakers and one NC Associate Producer are included. There is a total of six films from NC.
- Jeremiah McLamb – Filmmaker-Fayetteville (Restoration and Birds of the Sky)
- Millie Borowiak – Associate Producer -Winston Salem (My Love Affair with the Brain)
- Michael Raab – Filmmaker – Burgaw (Relish our Dogs)
- Bradley Bethel – Filmmaker – Carrboro (Radioactive Veteran)
- Noah McCormick – Filmmaker – Greensboro (All In)
Indigo Moon Film Festival 2016 is presented by H&H Homes. The Festival is honored to have also received grant funding from The Cumberland County Tourism & Development Authority (TDA), Cumberland Community Foundation and the Arts Council of Fayetteville Cumberland County.
GroundSwell Pictures is a 501(c)(3) with a mission to produce films, show films, teach filmmaking, and support films that inspire change. They are online at www.IndigoMoonFilmFestival.com.
For additional information contact Pat Wright at 910.486.9036 or email.