By Patrice Bayyan, knightdalechamber.org
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce is holding its annual Business Expo, offering area businesses a chance to showcase and promote their products and services. Connect with other local businesses and the public on this special day for the business community.
Participating businesses have the chance to:
- Forge Valuable Relationships with Current and Prospective Vendor Partners — Under One Roof
- Accomplish Multiple Business Objectives (attract potential customers, generate countless leads, network with Chamber members?.) in One Day and in One Location
- Create and Maximize Your Brand Awareness
- Learn About the Latest Products and Services in the Local Marketplace
- Strengthen your Connections with Business leaders and Decision Makers
- Make a Business Investment that Impact the Broader Community
In addition to exhibitor booths, the Expo will include a People’s Choice Award for booth display, guest presentations, special presentations and product demonstrations.
This year’s hashtag is #Kdale17Expo. The Business Expo is being held at the The Life Enrichment Center, 3805 Tarheel Club Road, Raleigh NC. The date is June 15, 2017, with the Expo open 1-6pm.
Participation is open to members and non-members of the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce. To see the exhibitor booth map and access registration forms, visit the Chamber’s Expo page. With questions, call 919.266.4603. Standard Booth Rates for businesses registered before May 15 are $199 for members and $399 for non-members. After May 15, these standard booth rates include an additional fee of $25.
This event will be open to the general public. Walk through on your own, bring friends, or bring along your family. All ages are welcome. Expo attendees will be able to meet local business, enjoy product demonstrations, pick up business resources and information, learn about education opportunities, enter contests, pick up goodies, and more.