Wind along the country roads into Nash County, North Carolina, and find a scary, seasonal attraction just right for your seasonal frights. Darkside Haunted Estates opens this weekend with new experiences for 2020, including RottenKorr Cemetery and several others. In addition to the night tours, special behind-the-scenes tours will be offered on two dates — during daylight — and lights-out tickets for closing night.
Tickets are on sale now, available for every Friday and Saturday from the September 26, 2020 opening day through November 7, 2020. Dates may sell out quickly — they usually do:
- Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Friday-Saturday, October 2-3, 2020
- Friday-Saturday, October 9-10, 2020
- Also available October 10, 2020: Tickets for Behind-the-Scenes Tours @ 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, and 2:30pm
- Friday-Saturday, October 16-17, 2020
- Also available October 17, 2020: Tickets for Behind-the-Scenes Tours @ 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, and 2:30pm
- Friday-Saturday, October 23-24, 2020
- Friday-Saturday, October 30-31, 2020
- Friday-Saturday, November 6-7, 2020
- Also available November 7, 2020: Tickets for Darkside in the Dark
This attraction is located at Big Daddys Farms, 11959 NC-222 Hwy W, Middlesex North Carolina (Nash County). The “estate” offers a wooded trail with structures — if you dare to enter — plus haunted hayrides, and other frightening options.
This year, scheduling has been adjusted to separate groups and ensure social distancing. Masks will be worn by staff and must be worn by visitors. Ticketed groups may travel through the haunts together. Complete guidelines for taking part in their haunted tours may be found at www.darksidehauntedestates.com. Tickets may be purchased via that website. Tickets will be on sale at the onsite ticket booth from 6:30pm to 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
This attraction is south of downtown Middlesex, just over the Wake County line into Nash County. Travel times may be 10-15 minutes from Zebulon or Bailey; 20-25 minutes from Knightdale; and 30+ minutes from Raleigh and Wilson, NC. Concessions will be available at the site.